Saturday, May 03, 2008

On My Wish List

WANT! Oh, yes, indeedy do... I've actually been wanting one of these for years. From where I live, to get to one of my frequent haunts takes 2-1/2 hours by transit.

As the crow flies, it's five minutes away. It could be five minutes for me, too, if I had one of these strap-on helothingies.

And then there's the electric Uno -- a ride'm version of Segway (which I've actually had a chance to test-walk, and they're pretty neat). Being both essentially lazy and in possession of a scoliotic spine, I'd much rather sit than stand, though.

So...if Santa's out there making a list, I'm getting my priorities known early this year...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I can't help but wonder if the "Strap-On" come with dingle balls and fuzzy dice or are they optional? Personally, I see a lot of problems with this one.

The Uno on the other hand is very cool. Not a good year round option for most Canadians though...

Being naturally lazy, my preference is one of these!
http://www.armchaircruisers.com/

Saturday, May 03, 2008 5:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Strap-On Helicopter -- no, I can't say it enough times if we were intended to fly we'd have been born with wings. I fly about once every 6 weeks, and I am reminded of that saying, once every 6 weeks.

The Uno though is a different story, I want me one of them for the morning commute!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:32:00 AM  
Blogger Chimera said...

No like to fly, guys? Guess I was born with a Daedalus complex...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home