Saturday, October 20, 2007

Smile

Bad news/bad weather got ya down? Doctor Chimera has an answer for ya:

Backstreet Bird. Get down. Get funky. Get back up again. Shake a tail feather with Snowball, and learn the new cockatiel (cockatoo?) line dance...

Caturday Morning. No sleepin' in for humnz! Fur child is hungry (and hands up all a youze who know exactly what this feels like), so the world needs to wake up and find the can opener!

Guaranteed relief from whatever ails ya. But it's only temporary. You might need to watch them over and over again...

Thanks to the gang at Cute Overload!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That's pretty much how my cat, Red, wakes me up - well, minus the baseball bat & the ear snap. We had a tussle this morning. He was very persistently patting my face, and getting up on my side and digging his feet & claws into me. I swatted at him a couple of times, and he came right back. I finally dragged out and fed him. I was NOT ready to get up.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger Zorpheous said...

I love the Sulfur Crest, showed it Cathrine and she loved it too.

Monday, October 22, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

Zorph, what tickled me about Snowball was the high kicks. On the beat. And the "singing." His website says he was never trained to do this -- he just picked it up on his own.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home