Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Summertime...And The Livin' Is...Hectic

I'm still here. Not on the computer so much. Incredibly good weather and a season full of fascinating diversions have cut 'way back on my blogging time.

That, and my persistent case of tendonitis (or so my doctor called it, after twisting and prodding it for about five minutes). I now know what caused the pain/strain, though -- it was that twelve plus hours of navigating a crowded fairground with a six-foot long staff, using my elbow as the fulcrum for manouvering the staff. I figured that out the next time I tried to use the staff, and my elbow screamed at me to put the damned thing down. *sigh* Guess I'm not gonna do any quarter-staff or sword fighting for awhile...

So...as you were. Enjoy the rest of the summer. I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home