Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Creative Fun for Kids of All Ages

My oh my, what I wouldn't have given, when I was a kid, to have had a set of instructions that would let me build my own castle out of cardboard boxes! Or my own fire engine, or pirate ship, or any number of other fantasy projects.

If you have creative kids, this site is perfect for the coming summer. All the projects are printer friendly. All you gotta do is print 'em out and let the kids do the rest. And if you say "Pretty please," they might let you help...

Thanks to Cory for this find!

3 Comments:

Blogger Howlin' Hobbit said...

Way cool!

Those box rivets look like just the thing for the Fremont Arts Council to use in a wide variety of projects.

Not to mention I can think of a few uses meself.

(And just where was this cat when I was a kid, hm?)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Howlin' Hobbit said...

Dang Blogger is messing me up... I think I've got it fixed so that it actually logs me on as me now.

(mutter, kvetch)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

Seems like you're not the only one having problems with Blogger, but I'm not having any difficulties with it so far. Everyone who's having problems is in the States. I wonder what's up?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home