Saturday, February 03, 2007

Light Up Your Life

When I was a kid, just learning to navigate my neighborhood on my own, I was taught a simple little rhyme to remind me how to be safe:

When walking at night
Wear something white
Carry a light
And you'll be alright.

It's a simple little rhyme. But then, it was a much simpler time. These days, it takes more of an effort to make yourself visible to drivers.

I think one of my favorite items on this site has to be the lighted bras. Quite the selection to choose from. It's a bit sexist, though, isn't it? I mean, we're leaving out half the population if they don't make lighted codpieces, too. Especially considering that I've seen news/fashion articles in the press recently touting tights for men. And the word "tights" is truth in advertising!

1 Comments:

Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Light up bras? I thought you were joking for a moment. And then I imagined bras with light up nipples for some reason..

I am just pleased it wasn't the latter option.

Monday, February 05, 2007 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home