Friday, December 15, 2006

What's Your Sign?

Drivers Alert:

In the future, if your car insurance agent pays particular attention to your birthdate, don't be too surprised. It seems that your astrological sign may have something to do with your ability to drive safely. Apparently, you can also blame your birthdate for the number of tickets you get.

Think I'm kidding? Check it out.

Of course, your birthdate depended entirely upon your parents, now, doesn't it. I can just see the next line of defense tactics in traffic court..."But, Your Lordship, I can't possibly be to blame for this accident...my parents got horny in a blizzard in January, when there wasn't anything else to do anyway, so they boinked all night for three nights, and here I am, an accident-prone Libra..."

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I must be the exception to this study....lol
I am a piscies, I have not had a ticket or accident in over 25 years. The insurance company's better not start using this or I'll be fightin them all the way to the supreme beings in Ottawa!

Friday, December 15, 2006 5:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Gemini, and it's true, we're good :-)

Does that mean my insurance is gonna go down this year instead of up like it did last year?

Saturday, December 16, 2006 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

There's something wrong with this study, as it puts my ex below me (by one) and he's the jerk that had my last accident (love the way insurance companies penalize BOTH the driver and the registered owner)... about 14 years ago. And he's always getting tickets.

Saturday, December 16, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a stupid and idiotic method for determining auto risk.

To be sure, I'm a Libran, and have been involved in about 7 vehicle accidents. All but one was not my fault. Five were when I was rear-ended by others, one was when another driver attempted at a left turn on a red light right in front of me, and the final one was when I was 17, and admittedly doing a "youthful driving too fast" and couldn't stop in time for a red light - not a "libran going too fast and couldn't stop in time."

Also, there was a period of 7 years in which most of the accidents occurred - a point in time when I was driving over 100 km one way to get to work, and then when at work, would drive in excess of another 100 km during an 8 hour shift.

3 or 4 hundred km/per day puts one at additional risk for being in the neighbourhood at some point, of idiot drivers.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

Being a Leo, of course I'm going to agree with the study...;-D

Being a driving instructor, I'd be very interested in finding out the sign of the person who taught the Libra such bad habits, though!

GIGO, right? LOL!

Monday, December 18, 2006 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned my own bad habits :)

Monday, December 18, 2006 3:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home