Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Canada's Dunkirk

Nice of the federal government to spend my (and your) tax dollars bailing out shit-for-brains tourists who don't know enough to come in out of the war.

And for those who are there because they are actually working there -- presumably for companies that paid to send them there -- where are those companies and their chequebooks now?

I'm close to a seaport, and I'd like to go someplace else to get in out of the stupidity of Canadian politics. Which cruise ship are you gonna send to pick me up, Stevie?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember a couple years ago when we got some heavy rain here in Alberta. A bunch of campers in their nice big motorhomes were told numerous times to leave a campground because it might flood, they refused, and their campers were stranded for days.

They got on Ralphs case for payment for the damage on their campers, and Ralph answered in his typical style and told them tough cookies, you knew you were supposed to leave.

Same goes for these morons. When things started to escalate, I woulda had the Dazz-Clan outta there in no time.....

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

That, and looking at somebody's site (I forget, I've been clicking all night) a large proportion are Canadian citizens living permanently in Lebanon. Probably only 5-10k are actually tourists/visitors.

Give your head a shake already.

And I pick New Zealand, even though I'm nowhere near a port.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger Baconeater said...

Most live there and many support Hezbollah.

Why are we going out of our way to bring em back?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home