Friday, June 02, 2006

Have Fun and Behave Yourselves

I'm out of the country for a few days, and I may or may not have access to a computer while I'm away. So I'll leave you with some interesting things to look at while I'm gone.

Gizmodo has a new concept for a doggie bag.

And I know that cat lovers really, really love to spoil their cats by bringing home some expensive toys, but this is ridiculous. Terminally cute, though...

Both the above links, and many more, courtesy of Online And Off The Grid.

And I don't know who it was that decided the two concepts of having fun and behaving yourself were compatable. But I grew up hearing it from my parents and other adults, so don't yell at me -- I'm just passing it along.

See ya when I get back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Balbulican said...

Where's the key to the liquor cabinet?

Saturday, June 03, 2006 4:44:00 AM  
Blogger Chimera said...

Took it with me, natch! ;-D

Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was with ya right up until the "behave yourself" part......I hereby decline.......

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you back yet? A few days have expired now.

Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home