Tuesday, March 21, 2006

EVE CAN CHARM, SIR

There’s a new meme in town. There’s always a new meme in town! In this one, you anagram both your blog name and your own full name (and, like DazzlinDino, I’m using my blog signature name – I’m anonymous for a reason).

Luckily, you don’t have to be proficient at anagrams by yourself – there’s an anagram engine here to help you. Helpful hint: if, on your basic search, you get more than fifty possible anagrams, do the advanced feature and eliminate the stupid “words” this thing comes up with. “Hac” is not exactly a word (it’s an abbreviation or an acronym, depending upon the science using it), but it was one of the anagram choices the engine came up with for me.

Then choose some likely options, and play with the word order to come up with some interesting, sorta-makes-sense phrases (the engine originally gave me “char me I.” I changed the order around to “I char me.”). Post them, and then, choosing your victims carefully, pass it on.

Selected anagrams for “Chimera”

EACH RIM (each wheel, too, please)
HIM CARE (nice of him…)
RACE HIM (ah, Nascar…rubbin' is racin', Little E!)
ME CHAIR (also me table – they’re a set)
I CHAR ME (every time I try to barbecue something…)
I ARCH ME (Yoga. It’s called yoga)
HIRE MAC (by all means, give the man a job)
MAC HEIR (and be very, very nice to him!)
A RICH ME (this could be the result!)
HAM RICE (with a little onion, some veggies – makes a great lunch)
ICE HARM (happens every time I put on a pair of skates…)
RAH MICE (cheeky little buggers now have cheerleaders!)

Selected anagrams for “Chimera’s Cavern”

RAVENS RIM CACHE (and they’ll stand guard…)
HA’ VCR MENACE, SIR (that’s why we went to DVDs)
VINES RACE CHARM (kudzu does that…)
INCA SEVER CHARM (among other things…)
CAN REVISE CHARM (oh, good!)
EVE CAN CHARM, SIR (I’ll bet she can. Did. Isn’t that why we’re no longer in Paradise?)
EVE (+) CAR (+) CHARM (=) SIN (see previous)
ICE RAVENS MARCH (they never learned to skate, either?)
RAVENS CHAR MICE (mm-mm good!)
RAVENS CAME RICH (maybe they’re with Mac?)
CAR CAME SHRIVEN (obviously taking no chances)
CREAM CAN SHIVER (on its way to becoming ice cream)

This could take all day. Make that all week – there was a lot of stuff to work with.

And now for the tags – I choose:
Zorpheous (this oughta be good!)
Howlin’ Hobbit (another wordsmith)
Ian (definite possibilities…)
Rick (from the Heartlands)
Jean (she’s new on my blogroll, but she’s good at words!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Zorpheous said...

Like I already don't enough to do, LOL

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:01:00 PM  
Blogger Zorpheous said...

I hate you! ;-)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

Of course you do! LOL!

And ain't it interestin', that you're the "busiest" one I tagged, yet you're also the first to respond -- which just proves the old adage: if you want something done, get a busy man to do it...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Howlin' Hobbit said...

Sorry dear heart, but the thing came up with nothing of interest for either my blog name nor my name.

HH

Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home