Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You Can Put This On My Wish List!

This little gizmo is my new favorite flavor, and as soon as it makes its way to North America, I want one!

I shun cell phones the way gay-bashers shun logic -- which is to say, completely.

But it's really hard to shun anything when it's sitting right next to you on a bus, talking in your ear. I mean, sweetie, do I really need to know how much you drank last Saturday night, and how many guys you balled how many times? You got a right to your sex life, but why do you want to share it with me?

And then I got a dirty look for "eavesdropping!"

True story.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

Yeah, one of those gadgets would be cool. I can think of many times I'd love to use one.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger DazzlinDino said...

and how many guys you balled how many times?

My god man, did you get me her number? I'm married ya know, I didn't realise the ring went around her knees too.....

I want one for the morons talking on their phones on the freeway....

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

LMAO -- Sorry, Dazz -- I was too busy being incredulous! But it was the dirty look I got for "listening" that really got to me...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home