Monday, February 20, 2006

RACIST FOOD!

(H/T to old friend Terry O'Neill)

Gimme a fuckin' break.

You can't serve pork soup or ham sandwiches because Jews and Muslims can't eat it.

You can't serve beef because Hindus can't eat it.

You can't serve meat of any kind because Buddhists and vegans can't eat it.

You can't serve peanut butter because too many people are allergic and can't eat it.

With the bird flu bearing down on the world, pretty soon you won't be able to serve chicken because there won't be any.

Have I left anything out?

Oh. Yeah. Vichy - soise, anyone?

5 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

Don't forget dairy products on Christmas Eve for those of us of Orthodox religions...

Monday, February 20, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only fish on fridays! Can't forget a fifths of the worlds population!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes,

I maybe outing myself as non PC here. I like all those things you mention. If it offends someone that I am enjoying a burger, a rare steak, and gee I love Peanut Butter. I think that is what got me to respond. I just can't not have it. It maybe a weakness for sure, but without it I am lost.

I mean I had to leave the Mormons cause they wouldn't let me have my morning java. Luckily several are still working on getting me to heaven there.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops, I confess. It wasn't the coffee that made me leave the Mormons. I really left the Mormons cause I liked the Missionaries more than Joseph Smith.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

Rick: Ah, yes, the missionaries -- always two at a time, right? My, you are adventuresome! LOL!

But I wouldn't make a good Mormon, either -- cannot do without my coffee. Not even willing to give it a try.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for someone to pick up on the sarcasm in the last sentence of the post...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home