Thursday, February 23, 2006

Cowboys Are Frequently Secretly Fond of Each Other

I love Willie Nelson!

Willie opens closet with 'Cowboys'

COUNTRY MUSIC: Song shows support for gay rights

I heard this song a few days ago on my local radio talk show -- and that station never plays music, unless it's a few bars of a bumper cut. Naturally, I had to go looking for it to see if it was real, or just someone's idea of a joke.

It's real.

Get the lyrics here.

Listen to the song here (with a video complilation from Brokeback Mountain).

Did I mention that I love Willie Nelson?

1 Comments:

Blogger HDcanuck said...

Hey Chimera... what to do with a blog, hmmmm. How about post tons of really hot guys hehehe. unlike politics, i can never have too much of them!

Friday, March 17, 2006 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home