Monday, February 06, 2006

AHEM!

?????

Well, did we change parties, or did we just change faces? Because we sure as hell did not change direction!

Who among the Blogging Tories (yes, Dazz, I know you will) is gonna step up and say that this is blatantly hypocritical?

C'mon -- I double-dog dare ya!

UPDATE: The Arabian Knight has registered his disapproval. Some others are trying to justify it (no links for you guys).

UPAGAINDATE: Spiderman and Damian join the ranks of the disappointed...and Tim...

If you know of others who are similarly disgusted (not my word -- theirs), leave a link in the comments, okay? To paraphrase Albus Dumbledore, "It takes courage to go up against your political opponents; it takes much more courage to go up against your political friends."

2 Comments:

Blogger DazzlinDino said...

Oh man, I shoulda come here before I named my post eh.....

Monday, February 06, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

LOL -- Zorph's inventive way of spelling is contagious, ain't it? Ah, well...that's what the "Edit Post" button is for...

Monday, February 06, 2006 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home