Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And I Thought I Was Technologically Challenged!

Hands up if you know someone like this...

Tech support : How can I help you?

Customer: I'm writing my first e-mail.

Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?

Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it?

And this...

Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.

And now for a variation on a theme...

A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.

Tech support: Are you running it under windows?

Customer: "No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine."

Thank you, Richard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home