Thursday, November 24, 2005

Llama, Llama, Duck

The Llama Song

Here’s a llama, there’s a llama,
And another little llama,
Fuzzy llama, funny llama,
Llama, llama, duck.

Llama, llama, cheesecake llama,
Tablet, brick, potato, llama,
Llama, llama, mushroom, llama,
Llama, llama, duck,

I was once a treehouse,
I lived in a cake,
But I never saw the way,
The orange slayed a rake,
I was only 3 years dead,
But it told a tale,
And now listen little child,
To the safety rail.

Did you ever see a llama?
Kiss a llama, on the llama
Llama’s llama, taste of llama,
Llama, llama, duck.

Half a llama, twice a llama,
Not a llama, farmer, llama,
Llama in a car, alarm A,
Llama, llama, duck.

Is that how its told now,
is it all so old,
Is it made of lemon juice,
Door knob, ankle, cold,
Now my song is getting thin,
I’ve run out of luck,
Time for me to retire now
And become a duck.

3 Comments:

Blogger DazzlinDino said...

Ummm, you ok? Up the meds a tad.....lol....j/k

Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you good sir. You have saved me time and helped bring joy and laughter to my roommate and I's little world we call home.
~*solstealr

Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

...meds...ogod! I forgot to take my meds...LOL!

N/K!

Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home