Monday, November 28, 2005

And We're Off!

Like a shirty dirt, as my mother used to say.

The election is on.

Well, we all knew this day was coming. There was more than enough foreplay. Now all that's left is the screwing around. Enough double-entendre? Good.

Okay, for the record:

I am not a Liberal
I am not a Conservative
I am not a New Democrat
I am not a Green
I am not a Reformer
This is not a political blog.

Now, having said all that, if you're interested in all the political stuff going around, you can check out my links section on the sidebar. You will find links there to my favorite sites (some of them, anyway -- I'm getting behind in my housekeeping here), and there is a good selection of a variety of political points of view. Visit these nice folks and have a ball with politics. Then come back and we'll do something else.

I will post the occasional political piece to comment on, but I'm not going to dive back into that world after having been free of it for twenty years. At least, not without protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home