Thursday, September 29, 2005

Caught On Video

"I Want a New Lawyer", "Horny Guy", and "DUI"

Something went wrong on Court TV... I've heard that they don't guarantee to give you the results you're looking for. I guess this guy used to be a Boy Scout -- he came prepared. Sort of.

This one is in French, but you will not need a translation. Strap yourself into your chair before hitting the link on it, though...

And, finally, I"ve seen a few versions of this one, and I've come to the conclusion that it's either faked, or it's a blooper reel from a police training film. Two reasons: First check the time stamp on the video. Who does roadside impaireds that take 25 minutes? And second, I know less than five people who can recite the alphabet backwards, never mind in this short time frame. I'm one of them, and I can do it in about 5 seconds, but I'm not drunk with a full bladder. Still, it has always been one of my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home