Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Welcome to Chaos!

Soooo...a few people say to me, "Chimmie, when are you going to get a blog?"

And I, being the smart person that I am, reply, "Never!"

And here we are.

Wasn't that simple?

And as soon as I figure out what everything does, here at Blogger, I'll get right down to moving the furniture around, painting the walls, hanging my art, and generally doing the stuff you do when you're going to be occupying a space for any length of time.

I am going to school -- soon -- to learn how to do this for real. Web design. Yup. And this is just like when you go out in a boat for the first time in your life, and when you get about three miles away from the dock, you start to wonder if you've remembered to bring the life jackets...

The only difference I can see so far is that with blogging, at least I don't have to know how to swim!

This can only get easier (she says, hopefully)!

3 Comments:

Blogger M. B. Dezotell said...

Welcome to the community.

BTW: As a being with 3 heads, just for clarification, which of your heads does most of the thinking? Or are you a democatic mythological being (being Greek, you probably understand the origins of the democratic process better than the rest of us), and take a poll for each major decision? And, if the latter, how do you resolve a 3-way split?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Chimera said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, August 26, 2005 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger Chimera said...

Thanks for the welcome, Dez.

I was born before democracy, and Angus Reid was born a long time after that, so no polls, either. Which of me is in charge depends on what needs to be done. Or which head is closer to the issue. Ah, versatility! Actually, what comes in most handy these days is my goat’s body, especially my stomach. Trying to digest some of the world’s doings would send even my brother Ethon running to find the Zantac!

All 3-way splits get eaten. No problem...*grin*

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home